Coffee can have some negative effects on your teeth that are very important to point out. Coffee is quite acidic, and all acids…Read More
Should you try immediate dental implants?
Is a missing or damaged tooth affecting your social and professional life negatively? Worried that waiting times between tooth removal and tooth replacement will leave you with a gappy smile?
Immediate dental implants mean you can now have a damaged tooth or teeth removed, and then replaced on the same day for a seamless transition to a flawless smile.
What are immediate dental implants?
A same-day treatment, immediate dental implants replace your damaged tooth or teeth, without the patient undergoing a waiting period or delay. The procedure is quick and painless, with an outstanding high success rate.
Implants look and feel just like your real teeth, making them the ideal safe choice to revive your smile.
Why chose immediate dental implants?
- Long-lasting, dental implants behave and appear exactly like teeth for a natural smile
- Dental implants are able to be specifically tailored to each client’s own mouth, for a smile that’s all your own
- Cutting-edge preview technology courtesy of Dr Rabih Abi Nader allows clients to see exactly what they can expect from their new implants, and have input into their final appearance.
- Dental implants stabilise the jaw and support the existing bone structure, preventing further damage and aiding complete oral health.
- The soft and hard tissues around the tooth are safely preserved, removing any need for further treatment to this area.
- Same-day replacement makes this a time-saving option for busy schedules.
- Aftercare is both easy and minimal – just stick to a twice-daily brushing and flossing regime, supplemented with regular dentist check-ups to keep your smile in good health.
Who can get immediate dental implants?
Immediate dental implants are the ideal solution for many dental issues. A single missing, broken or irreparably damaged or decayed tooth can be instantly replaced with a same-day implant. Multiple missing teeth can also benefit from immediate dental implants and supporting bridge. Make an appointment with Dr Rabih Abi Nader at Sky Clinic Dubai to assess the best treatment for your individual dental needs.
Same-day tooth replacement is a tailored service offered by Dr Rabih Abi Nader. His expert experience in immediate teeth replacement in Dubai, the Middle East, and internationally, gives clients the peace of mind that their chosen procedure will leave them smiling.